NEW Stentor Student I from 1/64th to full size
Includes styrofoam-based case, bow and rosin. Also includes Moseley Violins own budget upgrade of the instrument which includes of re-fitting and lubricating pegs dressing top-nut, re-setting sound-post; and adjusting bridge fitting to ensure the instruments plays and sounds to its best.
- Carved from solid tonewoods
- Carved, spruce front
- Carved, maple back and ribs
- Carved, maple neck
- Mid-brown varnish
- Ebonised straight grained fingerboard
- High quality dark pau rosa pegs
- Composite tailpiece, integral adjusters
- Good student wood bow with ebony frog
- Lightweight case with safety reflectors
Stentor, is a UK based company and is the leading manufacturer of student stringed orchestral instruments worldwide in over 30 countries. Stentor violins, violas, cellos and basses are widely recommended by teachers and music services.