NEW UPGRADED Stentor Student I from 1/64th, or 1/0th or 1/8th size Outfit
Stentor 1 1/8th or 1/10th or 1/8th size outfit.
Includes styrofoam-based case, bow and rosin.
Upgrade of the instrument is undertaken in Moseley Violins’ own workshop and includes re-fitting and lubricating pegs, dressing the top-nut, re-setting sound-post, and adjusting bridge fitting to ensure the instruments plays and sounds to its best. A well set-up instrument will encourage students to keep playing.
- Carved from solid tonewoods
- Carved, spruce front
- Carved, maple back and ribs
- Carved, maple neck
- Mid-brown varnish
- Ebonised straight grained fingerboard
- High quality dark pau rosa pegs
- Composite tailpiece, integral adjusters
- Good student wood bow with ebony frog
- Lightweight case with safety reflectors
Stentor, is a UK based company and is the leading manufacturer of student stringed orchestral instruments worldwide in over 30 countries. Stentor violins, violas, cellos and basses are widely recommended by teachers and music services.