NEW UPGRADED Stentor ’25th Anniversary’ special edition 4/4 violin outfit with carbon fibre bow
Stentor ‘special edition’ 4/4 violin outfit with case and bow.
‘Stentor XXV’ engraved below the button on the back of the instrument.
Upgrade of the instrument is undertaken in Moseley Violins’ own workshop and includes re-fitting and lubricating pegs, dressing the top-nut, re-setting sound-post, and adjusting bridge fitting to ensure the instruments plays and sounds to its best. A well set-up instrument will encourage students to keep playing.
Also upgraded with carbon fibre bow and Pirastro Tonica strings.
- Front of selected straight grain North American spruce.
- Fully inlaid wood purfling
- Maple back, sides and neck
- Oil varnish finish
- Gabon Ebony fingerboard, nut & pegs,
- Guarneri style chinrest,
- Aubert Bridge,
- Lightweight tailpiece and four integral adjusters.
- Upgraded with carbon fibre bow.
- Oblong polycore case with fitted interior, back pack straps, protective blanket & hygrometer, with blue & red decorative stripes and single reflective stripe