NEW UPGRADED Hidersine Veracini 4/4 violin outfit OUT OF STOCK
NEW Hidersine Veracini 4/4 violin outfit. Upgrade included – lubricating pegs, dressing top nut and correcting bridge arch. With oblong case, bow and rosin.
Upgrade of the instrument is undertaken in Moseley Violins’ own workshop and includes re-fitting and lubricating pegs, dressing the top-nut, re-setting sound-post, and adjusting bridge fitting to ensure the instruments plays and sounds to its best. A well set-up instrument will encourage students to keep playing.
- Hand-Carved, Solid straight-grained Spruce top;
- Hand-Carved, Solid Flamed Maple Back, Ribs, Neck and Scroll;
- Ebony Fingerboard, Pegs, Tailpiece and Chin Rest;
- ‘Antiqued’ Finish.
- Seasoned Maple Bridge;
- Ebony Tailpiece with Single string finetuner;
- Synthetic Core Strings.
- Fully-mounted, Brazilwood stick bow .
- Oblong Styrofoam Case with accessory compartment and music pocket