NEW UPGRADED GEWA ALLEGRO left-handed full size violin outfit
GEWA ALLEGRO Left-handed violin outfit with wooden bow and dart shaped case and upgraded to include Alphayue strings.
Upgrade of the instrument is undertaken in Moseley Violins’ own workshop and includes re-fitting and lubricating pegs, dressing the top-nut, re-setting sound-post, and adjusting bridge fitting to ensure the instruments plays and sounds to its best. A well set-up instrument will encourage students to keep playing.
- Back and sides of solid European maple
- Solid European spruce top
- Brown-amber coloured natural resin varnish
- Inserted purfling
- Ebony fittings
- Original Aubert bridge, pre-adjusted
- Wittner fine-tuner tailpiece (optional; see above)
- Larsen Aurora strings (optional; see above)
- Ebony chinrest
- Massaranduba bow with natural hair
- Shaped foam-based case with backpack straps and reflectors (optional; see above)