MOSELEY VIOLINS Trading Policies
- Assess the potential purchase of items brought to us after initial examination and proof of ownership
- Appraise verbally the commercial value of items free of charge. (Fees required for lengthy or written appraisals).
- Items offered to us for stock purchase will necessitate the drawing of a document declaring the sellers right to freely dispose of the said items. The seller and the buyer will duly sign this document.
- In the financial interest of the owners we may recommend to sell on a commission basis. Please see our
Commission Sales Policy.
- Customers are welcome to try out our instruments and bows from our current stocks.
An approval period of
10 days trial is available and recommended to ensure the items suitability in their own environment. This also provides an opportunity to show it to
a competent musician or teacher.
- All instruments and bows are thoroughly checked through our workshop to be set-up to a professional standard.
- We will buy back goods usually up to the value of 75% of their initial purchase price for customers wanting to part exchange or upgrade their instrument or bow. An assessment of the item’s general condition/wear and tear will be required and taken in consideration.
- A letter headed certificate stating the value/commercial origin of will be issued when appropriate for antique and new instruments/bows.
We are here to help you
your instrument ~your Moseley Violins Team;
Francois Bignon, Kevin Basle, Pam Dixon & David Bruce